DIWIKI the quickest way to let your machine learn your data
- The budget property allows you to keep track of your budget. Besides its direct usefulness, it builds up for you the mental map of how to transform some data of your mediawiki into computable web3.0 data...
- The type of this property is type:record
- - Record keeps track of any item of your budget
- - Exemple: [[budget::March 28 2011 18:54; Ebay; 125.37]]
To detail your budget analysis you can add subproperty_of::budget and subproperty_of subproperties... for instance...
- Fun: Sports, Theater, ...
- ... You can find more general information about semantic usage at semantic.mediawiki