DIWIKI the quickest way to let your machine learn your data
ASPM.net has decided to move to an open wiki web as:
- - wiki is now ASPM core business
- - ASPM wide-experience in communication fits with wiki communication platform
- - wiki is the perfect Knowledge Source for both customers and company's team
DiWiki.com talks about...
- Mediawiki setup, hosting, servicing and gardening > Mediawiki.Services
- learn-by-doing approach
- autonomous teams
- person and social community
- creativity and resilient data base
- productivity and contributions > Email evolution
- Contacts outside enterprise 2.0
- customers2.0 or how to offer to the customers what they really want.
- suppliers 2.0
- freelancer 2.0
- social 2.0 (sustainability,ethic...)
- Education 2.0
- Local 2.0 or connecting ground with clouds in benefit to local community
- Money 2.0 or investing and financing following new canvas
- Politic 2.0 or managing direct democracy
- ... whatever 2.0 topic someone wants to talk and "Mshare" about...
DiWiki.com is a domain name used by two companies
- Onyx Info settled in Geneva (Switzerland) as the operating company
- ASPM GmbH settled in Kehl (Germany) as the background service company
Onyx Info is running the customers relationship and all the communication about services offered by the team.
ASPM is running the logistic to deliver the best service to the customers.