DIWIKI the quickest way to let your machine learn your data
Here is the email story of people using emails.
- It is a good example from which to look at oneself personal evolution from old paper man to new 2.0 cloud man.
- So which level from 1 to 15 are you in...
- Sending and receiving emails into my computer... "Internet is useful..."
- CC sending... "Internet is productive step 1... "
- BCC sending... "Internet is not confidential per se... confidentiality step 1..."
- Reply to all... "Internet is productive step 2... "
- Not always reply to all... "Internet is not confidential per se... confidentiality step 2..."
- Zero doc files attached but pdf... "The Internet is not a printer..."
- Zero attached files. "Internet etiquette and good use..."
- I click on links inside emails... "The Internet, better said the Web, is the Hypertext LINK..."
- Webmail switch... such as hotmail, gmail, yahoomail or else service... "Internet is ubiquituous... the Internet is the computer... cloud computing step 1..."
- Https webmail. "Confidentiality step 3... Internet are like postcards anyone can read on the way..."
- Overload of emails... "Emails alone can be counterproductive..."
- Emails are regrouped by subject... "Productivity step 3, but still far to be perfect..."
- Advanced Search before reading... "Productivity step 4... The Internet is the SEARCH..."
- Very short texts with links to all the details are the only emails I send... "Privacy step 1... Google is reading all the emails, just to add Adsense advertisements... Emails purpose is not to be long documents but short telegrams... "
- My texts and documents are inside MediaWikis for 99%, inside emails for 1% only...
- "Productivity + Confidentiality + Privacy + Cloud Collaboration ultimate step"
- - zero overload of emails... easy input via crypted email module...
- - 100% of the files I use, are inside my individual mediawiki or inside the group mediawikis I share...
- - confidentiality and privacy come from the subscription to the private service I use...
- - full cloud computing extensions: spreadsheets, documents, files, slides, videos, maps, ...
- - worldwide collaboration 24h/24 365days/365: private, closed groups, open groups, crowd, ...
You get with Onyx the unique combination of huge experience + new technology knowhow
For all the details about Onyx Info unique Semantic Mediawiki solutions...
Just ask Isabelle Bernadac by email
- Keywords: Productivity, Confidentiality, Etiquette, Ubiquity, Cloud computing, Search, Hypertext Link, Privacy, Collaboration, Sharing, Contributing, Connecting, ...
- Mashup Images Credits