DIWIKI the quickest way to let your machine learn your data
Difference between revisions of "United States public debt"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 09:26, 19 July 2011
- Debt Held by the Public, representing all federal securities held by institutions or individuals outside the United States Government;
- Intragovernmental Holdings, representing U.S. Treasury securities held in accounts which are administered by the United States Government, such as the OASI Trust fund administered by the Social Security Administration; and
- Total Public Debt Outstanding, which is the sum of the above components.
- ... more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt
- United States Government Accountability Office, "Federal Debt: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions"
- United States Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Public Debt (November 2010). "Debt position and activity report". TreasuryDirect. Retrieved January 16, 2011.