DIWIKI the quickest way to let your machine learn your data
- Definition of a worker
- Work is a physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something. People who work, usually get paid for the work they do. This is either called wages (if it is bound to a time period, like an hour), or a salary (if it is independent of the time taken), could also be paid on a project or result basis (équipes autonomes, free lance, ...).
- Workers2.0 > what is it?
- - Workers2.0 love their jobs...
- - Seems to be a revolution...
- - ... Cloud computing could help
- Twist... Workers2.0 love their job... Big revolution... Ask young people why they quit big companies...
Mashup images credits